These are two very important skills that children need, while navigating their school years.
When broken down, this simply means: One’s ability to organize themselves to navigate through the day efficiently.
While this might sound too much to ask for from a child, the foundations of these skills are laid during childhood and that is what we work on in therapy.
We conduct an intensive 10-week group session program for children that would help them to understand, be aware of and empower them to utilize these skills.
Using a research-based curriculum for Organizational Skills Training, our program includes
- A basic understanding of organizational skills
- Simulated activities which enhance these skills
- Providing materials and external structure to help them practice these skills
- Detailed home program to help the parents generalize these skills
This program will help your child’s ability to:
- organize their belongings
- finish their work on time
- stay focused
- remember and write down assignments